We gladly welcome pets, but out of consideration for our other guests we ask that you follow a few simple rules:
- You must reserve a pet-friendly room. Pets are only allowed in certain rooms at our inn. A charge of $15 per pet, per night will be added to your bill.
- Pet-friendly rooms are not available for online booking. You must call us at (920) 854-4242 to check availability and to book a pet room.
- All pets staying with you at our inn must be housebroken.
- Your pet must be attended to at all times. Pets are not to be left alone in the rooms or in any other part of the building or grounds.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or whirlpool area. You must use the designated pet walk area for walking and playing with your pet.
- Your pet is only allowed in the room you have registered in. If you are acquainted with other guests staying at the Sister Bay Inn, please do not bring your pet into their room.
- It is your responsibility to pick up and properly dispose of all pet droppings.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash while outside of your room.
- Your pet must not disturb other guests. If we receive complaints about noise or other pet-related issues, you will be asked to leave, or to lodge your pet elsewhere.
- You are fully responsible to pay for any damage or extra cleaning caused by or liability arising from your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture. Please bring your own pet bedding.